The AEF bylaws are the rules of the corporation. They are essential in helping us map out our purpose and the practical day-to-day details of how we will conduct our business. Bylaws are established by the board of directors and voted on by the members of the association.
Alberta Equestrian Federation Society Bylaws — Approved March 16, 2023
The AEF’s Business and Strategic plans are used to set priorities, goals, focus energy and resources to strengthen operations to ensure that employees, the board and other stakeholders are working toward common goals. The plans are regularly assessed and adjusted for the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment.
Alberta Equestrian Federation Strategic Plan 2023-2028
- Code of Conduct – Coaches
- Code of Conduct – Competitors
- Code of Conduct, Ethics and Conflict of Interest
- Code of Confidentiality
- Code of Ethics – Members
- Complaint Policy and Procedure
- Diversity and Inclusion – coming soon
- Mental Health – coming soon
- Safe Sport – coming soon